Precision Decorators Limited (“Precision”, “we”, “our” in this privacy notice) respect your privacy and are determined to protect your personal data. The purpose of this privacy notice is to inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from). We’ll also tell you about your privacy rights and how the data protection law protects you.
What is the purpose of this privacy notice?
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how we collect and process your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you fill in any of our contact forms. This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Precision is the data controller and responsible for your personal data. Our contact details are:
Address: Rectory Farm, House Church Road, Norton Malreward, Pensford, Bristol, England, BS39 4EX
For all data matters please email Precision at email@example.com
Third-party links outside of our control
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
The personal data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. You can find out more about personal data from the Information Commissioners Office. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes: first name, last name, company name
- Contact Data includes: E-mail address, telephone number
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you fail to provide personal data
If you choose not to provide personal data with us, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
How we collect your personal data
We use different methods to collect data from and about you. You may give us your identity and contact details by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes the personal data you provide when you:
- Fill in one of our website’s contact forms
- Request our publications, newsletters or register for our blog
- Enter into a contract for us to provide goods and services to you
- Request marketing or information to be sent to you
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Performance of Contract this means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- Legitimate Interest means enabling us to give you the best service/product and the most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation this means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
We may use your data to add you to our marketing or mailing lists. This will use the following kind of data:
- Company Name
- Contact Details
Our lawful basis for processing this data is due to you expressing interest in receiving future advice, guides and content by ticking the consent box on one of our website’s contact forms.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. If you have requested information from us and given us permission to send you further communications you will receive marketing communications from us and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by emailing us at email@example.com at any time. Where you opt-out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a service purchase or other transactions.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
Precision Decorators follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.